Work With Us
We are looking for an E-Commerce Intern (remote) to keep our e-commerce experience fun, inspiring, and well-maintained!
Are you passionate about learning and stretching your retail experience? Does reaching customers excite you whether it's front-end, back-end? Do you love solving problems? As the E-commerce Intern, you will work directly with our team virtually to help build excellent customer experiences that help make complicated decisions easier for visitors.
- Perform day-to-day website merchandising and inventory management tasks
- Identify opportunities to optimize our shopping experience and drive sales
- Coordinate digital campaigns, curated product categories, product descriptions, and quality product imagery
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Self-starter; can work independently and in a team
- Open to learning
- Attention to detail & creativity
- Well organized and strong communication skills
- Passionate about the end user experience
- Experience working with Shopify, Etsy, or Amazon Marketplace
- Experience in retail/sewing supplies industry
- Excel knowledge
- Retail math and analytical skills
- Interest in digital marketing platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook)
- Agility and adaptability
- Bachelor's Degree (or working towards B.A.)
- Paid internship; 10-20 hrs/week
- Flexible work arrangement
- 100% virtual/WFH
- Opportunity for extension
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail email@example.com an introduction of yourself and a copy of your resume. Thanks!
ABOUT US - SEWING PARTY
We are a small woman-owned business based in Orange County, California aspiring to be a one-stop shop for modern quilters all around the world. We have attended trade shows in California, Arizona, Houston, France, England, and more. Come join us!